Sunday, June 25, 2006

i think i got the answer!

recently i've been praying hard,
for a dilligent spirit and to hear PaPa talking to me.
but it's so difficult to attain what i want.
i've been slacking a lot in my studies,
and it seems so hard to hear from Him.

yesterday night i did my quiet time,
then, i prayed and tried to listen to the Lord.
well as you can read, i tried.
but i guess i was impatient and limiting the way God speaks to me.
so in the end i couldn't take it and collapsed into slumberland.

this morning when i was having breakfast with a sister i sort of complained to her.
i told her i was trying very hard to listen to PaPa.
then she jumped up and said,"No wonder God gave me this word yesterday!"
and she told me that yesterday night when she was doing her quiet time,
God said"Be patient and hope in Him. though He is quiet, He has a lot to say."
so i guess i should be patient and have a open mind.
not limiting God in revealing Himself to me.
and so i prayed.

at the same time, i was praying for a direction from God too.
guess i knew my heart's desire.
but i need a confirmation from God.
so happily and eagerly i went to service.
the sermon was great. it spoke to me.
and somehow it answered my prayer and gave me confirmation.

i prayed for direction right..
i knew my real desire goes all the way back to the time when i fell deeply in love with Jesus.
and God gave me a confirmation when Tom Richardson spoke about evangelism,
He was nudging my heart and gave me the names of a friend and my cousin amos.
i knew what i really wanted to do.
i wanted to do more than reaching out to these 2 people.
i know i want to put all my heart and soul and mind in for Jesus.
so, i've decided what to reject and what to reach out for.

yep, and i know for sure when i reject that,
its not gonna hurt.
cos greater challenges, joy and treasures are waiting for me.
thank you Lord for revealing, love You PaPa!
;)

No comments: