Sunday, April 30, 2006

okay, i know i shouldnt be here blogging,
at such a time.
but i just gotta do it.
i must say a humongous [SoRRy] to my readers that i dint blog for such a long time.
cos im damn busy with freshman orientation camp planning.
though the planning is tough and complicated,
the results is damn fun la, like totally!
my freshies and leaders all uber HIGH!!!
lols..and we all got very dirty.
mud, flour, butter, soap powder, water, icing sugar, perspiration etc..
BLEAH!!
but FUN!!! =)
woohoo!!!
my freshies all high and active.
i like!!!
school started, new modules, interesting electives, handsome n cute lecturers.
school life is kinda fun.
im gonna climb back up to director's honours list.
my goal for this semester.
just came back from dinner with my ol'gang.
with my gurls and guys and gurls' boyfriends.
all very sugar-high. then we trace back our secondary life.
lols.. ;)
make me laugh.
im really really really happy.
really.
love y'all, don give up on life, its fun!

No comments: