Monday, April 03, 2006

yesterday i was dressed up like a typical funky arts school student..lols..
sweetie complimented me...heehee..
;)
i want to thank you sweetie, for the special gift and the exceptionally touching message u gave me..it was a total surprise for me..and when i was viewing it i was grinning in front of my laptop la..
my momma thought i was crazy...but she was glad i'm happy. she knew i was laughing from the bottom of my heart.
so sweetie, really really really a BIG thank you to you. -bear hugz-

yesterday's msg was good, pastor talked about intimacy with God and the topic on Forgiveness.
how do we move on without forgiveness...?
how do we unite in Christ with divisions among ourselves?
how are we going to experience breakthrough as the Church of God as well as in our own personal lives if we harbour hatred in our heart?
forgiveness...
its a hard lesson yet its one of the most important one..

i feel so naked when i face the knowledge that God looks into our heart.
we can hide nothing from Him.
He sees us inside out.

i read this article by Rev.Samuel Doctorian, its called"The Visions of Five Angels"
its about Doctorian's visions...they are about the End Times...
they were all bad news..
one line was this 'The Lord said,"The final day has come. Judgement day is here. My love has been refused, now my anger has come."'
i felt sad, i cried when i read it.
why sad, u ask me..?
i dont know..just an overwhelming feeling that came over me...
sigh...
i'll try to post it when i have the time yea..

guess i'll end here..i have nothing to say..
my brain cant work now..i need some sleep...
havent been sleeping very well nowadays..
nitez guys...
^,^

No comments: