Sunday, January 22, 2006

today's service was touching!
when pastor benny ho made the altar call, i don know why, my tears just came gushing out.
it wasnt tears of sadness nor tears of joy. but smthg else i don understand.
i was talking to Him in the Spirit and He was flowing through me, so thoroughly that i just don want to stop talking to Him. i just don want to stop.
i know at that moment He knows me inside out. i felt naked before Him, but i don care. i want Him to know me, my everything, my character/personality, my thoughts etc..everything!
i love Him, don want to stop loving Him.

if i were to say i have no feelings at all for him, i guess im lying. but i know i must learn from my lesson: make Jesus my lover first, my King, my all. then, He'll choose the one for me.
shared this with verene, and we got to an understanding that God makes us understand many things, even through much pain and sorrow. it's all worth it, cos i learnt what God wants me to learn.

now, im gonna focus on worshipping Him everyday and be a witness for Him to people in my life. will continue to put my concentration on my school work and serving ministries. pray that the Holy Spirit will gimme wisdom and guide me whether its n my school work or serving ministries. pray for boldness and a heart of compassion to reach out to the lost sheeps out there.
campus ministry, here we come!

pray that as i worship Him everyday, i'll be able to know what He wants me to do.
cos Lord, i don want to rely on myself, but on You. cos Father, You're the chef while im only the spoon. as long as You think i can aid You, raise me up to be Your vessel cos i am willing to obey.

im gonna praise and worship Him all day manz!
u wanna know why..?
cos im His princess and His praiser.
cos i have all the reasons to praise Him and give Him thanks!
He did so much for me!
how could i not praise Him?!
shout to the Lord your God with GREAT joy!
cos He's worth it!

God is good all the time!
may He fill our hearts with His joy cos................
the Joy of the Lord is my Strength!

shalom, sweeties!

No comments: