Saturday, January 14, 2006

M i hearing God's voice?
sometimes i really wonder.
when stephen Goh said,"My sheep hears My voice."
i felt like crying.
cos i don think im hearing Him.
i felt at lost, u know, like a kid who got lost in this ultra BIG mall, trying to find his dad.

i ask my brothers and sisters how do i identify His voice.
we have to build on this rlsp with Him through worship, reading His word and talking to Him.
we have to be still to let Him speak to us.
if our spirit is filled with other emotions and other people's words, how are we going to hear Him? how is His peace and spirit going to set upon us?
i realised i do my reading of His word and talking to Him as a daily ritual already. it's not coming right from my heart. that's why i do not understand His heart, i could not feel His heartbeat.

so, this morning from 12am to 2am and 10am to 11am, i stayed awake to worship him with my body,soul and spirit.
i talked to Him and talked to Him and talked to Him.
and i read His word.
i felt in peace when i worship Him like that, with all my heart and soul.
Isaiah 1:19 "if you are willing and obedient, you shall eat the best from the land"
i know He wants me to continue to worship Him in this way, everyday of my life. He wants to draw me closer to Him and into a higher level of our rlsp. He wants me to be willing to co-op with Him in this "project", i know He wants to grow me into a lily of His.
its time i spend A LOT more QUALITY time in worshipping Him and being still and seeking His face.

i am willing to co-op with Him.
i want to be a lily of Yours, PaPa!

ciao, people!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeap... u find lots of peace when u worship Him... the best is during worship, u jus be still and let God be God and also not to limit Him... u'll experience lots of peace flowing within u... continue talking to God and read His Word... most imptly, be do-ers of His Word..

* its not about walking WITH God but walking IN God.. u noe the diff between IN and WITH hor?*