Sunday, July 10, 2016

What to do when I die

A couple of weeks ago, I read an article on people planning their funeral beforehand. That inspired me to do the same.
I don't want my funeral to be of any religion, well, because my relationship with God is personal. My funeral is not a place for religious people to shove their beliefs down people's throat.
I want my funeral to be a party. There needs to be yummy comfort food and drinks, live band to play my favorite songs and my guests dressed in bright colours, please.
I would like my photos to be displayed all around so that people could see and reminisce the times we spent together. They will know that I may not be physically around anymore but our memories live on and may the impact I left in their lives continue forever.
Right now at this stage of my life, I wouldn't say I'm afraid of death but I'm not ready to leave my beloved family and friends yet. I still have much yet to be done and I need to stay alive to complete them. Yup, I'll stay very alive, no worries.

No comments: