Monday, July 04, 2016

Maybelline Lip Flush Bitten Lip

Alright, new makeup, AGAIN.

This time I got 3 for the price of 2! So, I got these three colours. OR01, RD03 and PK02. 



I like the moisturising texture of these lipstick. And the fact that I don't need to blend out lip product for the gradient lip effect really won my vote. 
Here are the lip stick swatches!
If you wanna go for a pop art look, then get the PK02, the pink is super outstanding.
OR01 definitely goes well with our Asian skin colour and portrays a very subtle yet refreshing look. 
My fave will definitely be RD03!!! The colour and gradient effect are natural, not as "barbie" as its pink counterpart. 

So, I got all three for 33.80SGD at Guardian Pharmacy as they have the "3for2" sale right now. If not, you can also get it at 14.90SGD each at Watson's.

No comments: