Sunday, April 06, 2008

So Secure In My World

I'm sort of tired of so many things happening around me that I couldn't be bothered to go and care, unless I want to.
So, basically, a lot of times, I just sleep.
Well, because sleeping shuts me out from the world.
And I like it.
Hahaha.
Yeah, I like to just go into my small world and just rest.
Then, when I wake up, I do what I ought to do, I do what is needed.

Artie, I never really have security issues so probably I can't really say much.
But, I think the most important thing is to have confidence in yourself and well, have the assurance that nothing is too big a deal.
You know something? Whenever I'm unsure or stirred, I tell myself I'll bear the consequences of everything that I choose. It's just consequences.
Nothing too big. 兵来将挡,水来土挡
Forget regret. And a lot of things won't be too big of an issue.

No comments: