Sunday, March 11, 2007

On friday 9/3/07, Mama and me went to this place for lunch.
It's so cheap!!! RMB25 for 2 people! Loads of food, and tasty ones.They have chilli!!! And their chilli is damn spicy!!! Some just set you on fire.Mushrooms with vegetables.榨菜肉丝汤。Pork with preserved vegetables soup.The famous 苏轼东坡肉,it's braised meat lahh. My Mama...We had our dinner at the south gate of my campus. The restaurant's name is 过桥米线。What my Mama is eating is Hotplate rice with pork and sweet onion sauce, 葱汁猪排铁板。This is what i ate, Hotplate Mexican braised meat rice, 墨西哥卤肉铁板饭。this is a kind of fried wrap around dough with minced meat, egg, potatoes and vegetables. It's called 鸡蛋罐饼。with some very sweet and salty sauce and chilli.

10/3/07 Saturday. After I came back from the West Lake 西湖, I had this! It's braised pork, preserved vegetables and lettuce all chopped up, sandwiched in the dough with some sauce and chilli. It's called 肉夹膜。Very very spicy!!! Sets me on fire manz!!!

My very first and long term hairdresser in Hangzhou. He's not very handsome but kinda cute. A very gentle and humorous guy. He very serious when he's doing my hair, professional. Thumbs up! He's the boss of the shop, his name is 阿君。 update my west lake photos tomorrow or tuesday k. =]



No comments: