Sunday, March 18, 2007

2 days ago before my lecturers left us to go back to Singapore,
I felt a tinge of sorrow.
Though they nag a lot, I know they are actually showing concern.
Now, without them nagging by our ears, I sort of felt a little weird.
When they left, I knew I'm going to miss them, miss them saying,
"Yun Lei, don't eat so much tidbits yeah, it's not healthy."
And before they go, they repeatedly reminded me to take good care of myself.
I'm particularly touched by the warmth Chen Ying laoshi showered upon me.
At the same time I also knew when my mother leave, I'm going to feel even much more sorrow.
And it turned out to be true.
Though I didn't cry, but I can't helped but felt sorrow and insecure when I sent my mother up the bus to Shanghai Pudong Airport. Maybe I really rely too much on my family.
Now I'm all on my own.
Though I have my roomies and my friends here, but it's different from having my family, my love and my gang with me.
O well, at the end of the day I still got to learn to live on my own, don't I..?
Might as well learn it now; the lessons of life.
I will survive, no worries.
Here's the West Lake photos:
West Lake is beautiful, ain't it?? More photos will be uploaded, no worries.
Chatting with Louis now, I miss everything in Singapore.
Chatting with him make me tear...
Sigh...

No comments: