Saturday, February 11, 2006

im so infected by the flu bug and cough worm.
soon the fever beaver will come chewing my brain.
exhaustion is the word.
i over worked.
i never say out loud my weariness as long as i think i can cope.
but this time, it's different.
i cant take it anymore.
i over worked and tire myself.
i could feel it very strongly.
finally, this BIG event "tile genie competition" is OVER!
i need a long vacation and good rest.
i need to spend more time talking AND listening to God.
exhausted from my assignments chiong-ing and heavy workload.
and everybody seems to want a piece of me, amanda do dis, yun lei do tt.
do these, do that, hello!!!!! do i look like im superwoman??!!

& that stoopid lect Lee yelled at me when i meet w some probs in printing.
ok whole story goes like dis la...
im doing game templates for him la, den try 2 cut short, what happen was i went into the staff room to help him print the templates back to back. den who noes the template came out half on 1 pge half on e other. so im not very good at handling comp what...so i called him to ask him how?? what shld i do?? as a lect he shld be helping & guiding me la. u noe what he did?
he yelled at me: why u so problematic one?! cant u solve it on ur own??!
n i was stunned, i said: okok, i'll solve it on my own.
den i was about to breakdown la, cant fixed the printing thg ma.
den as i was in distress, ah Nan(my lect) came to my rescue. yay!!
worst thgs happens later, my hands were full(holding my HUGE laptop & one thick stack of papers & a tshirt) when he ask me to call my fellow friends to go 4 briefing.
he din offer to help me. fine, all i could say is he's not gentleman enough la.
worst still, when another lect ah cheng came behind us with a laptop and 2 small boxes and using e phone, dis freaky Lee actually rush and insist to help ah cheng hold his things.
i went like, OMG!!! apple-polishing!!!! EEEWW!!! so Por the older lects!!! so FAKE!!!!
i want every1 to noe that his(ass Lee) life in NP wont be cool.
he better don tread on my toes again, i make sure his name will appear notorious in front of our principal. i'll make my coursemates pai chi him BIG time.

never felt dis much resentment towards a tcher b4 u noe.
he is really fake and conniving.
have to beware.

alright guys, i seriously need some good rest.
im gna find cha ye dan in my sweeeet sweeeet dreamz...
wakaka...!
love ya ppl!

2 comments:

my footsteps left said...

heys lei.
take care yeah..
dun overwork urself..
dun stress urself okiex..
=D

yuqin

Chimmy said...

wah.tt lee really like tt one huh...aiyoyo...