Thursday, September 08, 2005

O well
if you weren't present at our meeting on 5 sep 2005
u missed my big stress performance!

Yes! i lose my cool in a very cool way!

imagine me speaking as if i'm uber irritated and the next thing you know i'm out of the meeting room.

where did i go? one corner to cry out my stress.

after that, i dry my face and walk into the meeting room again. our meeting continues.

cool,ritez?

i was so sick yesterday. take note: it's SICK not ill. which means i feel like PUKING!
yes, i felt like puking. don't know why, perhaps stressed and tired.

today? well, i dyed my hair today. it turned out....gorgeous!!
as long as i like it, who cares about your opinions? -turns my head loftily-

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaz... hihi xiao meix....or shuld i say da jie..? =D
ya ya... r u alrite..? hahaz... nw u gt bf le, cant jk around dat much animore le... aniway, 's gettin serious4 mi...

no more jks, no more fun... time2 work.. u2 kk..? dun overstress worx... hahaz... nw datz one less xiao meix i hav2 worry abt le... hey, my xiao meix bf out ther, if u r readin tis, plz take extremely gd care of her, okies..? coz she's my no. 1 xiao meix horx,so if i ever get wind of u mistreatin her, dun say i didn warn u..
Mapputatsuni hiki sakuwayo!!!!

And i rather nt do dat, 4 i dun wan her2 b sad...

"Thou haunted by thy past, he hu strives to regain his humanity in him, will he not unleash wadz in him in times of grieve n anger, to protect his kins n ones he luvs most..I will not allow animore of my frens n family b hurt..!"- Im his inner self... E one he mangage2 seal 4yrs ago, e savage, e insane mi...

Anonymous said...

Oi, be okay, can?

Want candy?

Nise hair, though.

Jae said...

Hey ya!!!!

Dropping you a short note. Nice tinge of brown ya got on top of that brilliant mind of yours.
Hahaha!

Crying isn't all that bad ... even tho people who love you will feel a tad sad and heartache, knowing that ya cried?

Go take over the world with ya super coolness ya?

`Dee* said...

yes Jae!
i will take over e world w my super coolness!
im a leader & i will do wad i gotta do. (tho responsibilities are heavy)haha.
& yes i miss JYSS!!!! teachers especially!!! will pop down when im less busy. =]

Anonymous said...

Hey amanda! =P

Diana here.

you look cool yeah? haha

remember to pop by often okae?
Missed you LOADS.