Monday, July 11, 2005

Y.J.W talked 2 me!!!

u know...i really hate it when i've got responsibilities & commitment...those who know me will know that i'm almoz like a nomad la..the only commitment i love was my commitment 2 Christ.

but i'm owiz targeted 2 bear loads of responsibilities...& make loads of commitment...sigh...why...?!

ok..sry 4 grumbling & complaining...jus trying 2 make myself feel betta. actually i feel betta after blabbering 'em out..gr8! now fully charged & prepared 2 take on more responsibilities & commitments..

cool..missed my claz...neva knew i wld miss 'em..but i do missed 'em. ya...i MISSED T1T2!!!!!

oh ya! do you guys know Y.J.W talked 2 me at Tea Chapter!!!! He's soooooo cutie!!!!! at first he smiled at me..(of cos i smiled back la) . then when i was fooling ard with my fwenzz,he tapped my shoulders and offered my a cha2 ye4 dan4. when i turned 2 him, i was stunned & mesmerized..my reply was soft, "yea, thanks.." Ooohhh...& i smiled at him. then after my speech & performance, he came 2 me & said, "you did very well. & you've spoken clearly. you did really well.." OMG!!!! do you know i almoz crumble at that pt of time???!!!of cos i dint la... i thanked him for his compliment...hehe...so happy...-grins-

No comments: