Thursday, July 14, 2005

tues 12 07 05:

spent my whole day in JYSS. went to look 4 my tchers. missed 'em alot. chat with 'em, found out that missed me too..hahaz...

well, found out that the whole school system changed too. O well, i guess it's more efficient but not homely anymore.

updated my tchers bout my poly life. every1 was shocked that i took up chinese studies. Mr Yap said, "i owiz thought that ur monolingual. " hahaz..i guess i gave people the impression that i'm from an english speaking family.

my tchers were happy when they see me back there. all hug me & have looooonnng looonnng talks with me. i missed 'em alot. cos they really took care of me during my teenhood. & they helped me shine.

then, helped out in drama. my juniors have the potential but they are not maximising it!!!!! no1 there 2 lead & guide 'em.. 1 more thing is their A.P.-->attitude problem! they've got this heck-care attitude towards drama. they are not willing 2 learn & they lack the interest there. so i sort of build a rapport with the juniors & lecture 'em a lil..on their A.P. taught 'em a lot of stuff. stuff that heng leun taught me. some drama techniques..

overall, i had fun. had fun teaching 'em drama. maybe after my bond with MOE, i should join DramaBox. heng leun is a gr8 tcher. i wan2 learn from him. wan2 be his disciple..hahaz.. ;)

wed 13 07 05:

watch War Of The World in the evening. with my brother & Tri. i have 2 say i like it quite alot. i think Tom Cruise & Dakota Fanning did well. esp Tom Cruise, as a very desperate dad, trying 2 take care of his children & saving their lives from the damn aliens.

Dakota-though a lil too noisy, she did well as a prob kid. actually her screams irritated me alot. felt like giving her a tight slap. (if my daughter ever irritate me like that, i might repeatedly slap her. boo!) but she really show the fear in her eyes. esp when she was taken up into the machine, she was totally stunned with fear. her eyes was like, empty.

Justin Chatwin-one cute guy. i like the way he takes care of his lil sis(Fanning). & finally he respects his dad. cool!

i like the show. & Tom Cruise is sooooooo damn handsome!! Dakota is a starlet!! her acting is really totally fab!!!but she needs some image consultation..then she'll look like a superstar!

i end here today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haw haw! Dramamama...
Bleh, tom cruise tom cruise...
But i love the narrative end. Coolio.

-Abi