Thursday, June 02, 2005

no Don Juan anymore!!!

went for psf meeting on tues. it was fun but we went off really late. anyway, i'm like the only CHS girl there..but almost everyone thought that i'm a mass comm girl. i mean even my class rep commented on me being so like mass comm girl..do i really look like one..?! blah! whatever! who cares anyway?! we're all from the same school--FMS.

school is really fun!i mean Ngee Ann life is totally cool! i like it! studies start to get really busy. i'm now having 2 homework, one due in week 5, another due in week 7. the former is a research on a great translator in china. the latter is a theatre review on Amber by Liao Yi Mei/Meng Jing Hui. minimum words for my review is 1250!!! in chinese characters ok!!! whoosh..!! hope i could do a really good job!!

& jae, yes you've told me like in a million times!!! but you know, i don mind the jae right now..!hahaz..okok..jus kidding ok..*sheepish smile*
& i promise i will stop my Don Juan style. don't worry ok. i'll do the right thing. >_<"
& jae, have fun in NY ya, muz take good care of yourself ok..when you're free, we'll go catch a movie or play together ok.. ;) Love ya loads.. ;p

1 comment:

Jae said...

Erm girl ... what are you rattling about the Jae now?!?! Hahaha. Care to enlighten me?

Movie? Sure. When ya free and when I'm free? Which I think wld be quite a miracle since both of us are that busy.

And I'm glad you took in my words. ;) I believe in your destiny gal.