Friday, May 27, 2005

school started

Dammit Jae! i just so hope i don have to agree with what you said but yeah, it's such a fact! LoL!

well school started for like a week already. Guess who's my lecturer for drama/theatre?? it's KOK HENG LEUN!!!!! so OMG rite!!! the artistic director of DramaBox!!! i so love him!!!! you should see the way he teach. he's the best manz! i like attending his lessons. i simply LOOOVVEE his lessons! hahaz.. zhi zhe, you're the best!*thumbs up*

written comm in chinese is well..a lil boring..*raised my eyebrows* ok ok, maybe not jus a lil boring. it's like totally!!!woah...seriously..will try my best to like that subject, but don't expect much yea..lol.. >_<"

i guess i'll be there at PSF meeting on tues. but they will surely sabo the freshies[like me] darn!
sam & the rest will surely embarass me & Jo..dammit manz! sometimes i wonder why i would have the slightest interest to go to PSF. if i'm ever in my right mind, i would just avoid PSF as much as i can. but you know, i'm never in my right mind. i'm crazy!! hahaz..

2 comments:

Lecter said...

the last thing I want you to do is to avoid PSF.

You MUST come. And no, we won't sabo!!!

Jae said...

Hey girl! What were you referring to about agreeing with me?!?! I don't catch you.

And I'm glad for you that you are enjoying your school so much. Shine for Him yeah? ;)