Sunday, December 12, 2004

The Girl

today's sunday. going for church service later. felt like going to chinese service. firstly because i've never been to a chinese service. secondly, because i need 2 get away from sm1..sm1 that don even smile 2 me when i say hi 2 her. this thing happened lotsa times already. i seriously dunno why is she having such reaction 2 me..is she unhappy with me? then what is she unhappy about? i hope she tells me, so perhaps i could stop doing what is making her unhappy then. i don like her, her attitude. but i know we have to love each other so i didn't throw my temper. i know throwing my temper will make things worse. but i feel really terrible. i just don wanna see her, i guess, for a moment or two.
manz, yesterday i cried over this. i mean i dunno what is it about me that makes her treat me like invisible lady. i feel so unjust bout it. perhaps i shld be insensitive, so that i couldn't feel such things. i couldn't see such things, & i can't be bothered my such things. but wouldn't that make me a coward..?trying to run away from the problem? as chinese says : tao bi xian shi.
sigh..i prayed to the Father, i told Him, im feeling terrible bout this thing. bothered by this girl. bothered by the things she did to me. O Father, i pray that You give me peace & joy in my heart, so great that nothing bad or terrible can tear the burst of positive energy in me. Lastly, i just want to say this once more : i Love You, Lord. In Jesus name, Amen.

No comments: