Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Chinese Service

told you i went to chinese sunday service right..it was really great. really. really. really. I LOVE IT !!!!! the songs, though they are more poetic/metaphoric, but they truly pierce directly into my heart. & the whole thing is just simple, much more simple than the english service. i think i might go to the chinese service in future.

u know bout 'The Girl'..?i talked bout it with my friends..perhaps i don't know her enough. i don't understand her character. that's why i can't stand her attitude bah..

im very very very ill right now. don't know whether i can go to work tmr. Oh no! friday is the young adults christmas party...& im the narrator of my skit!!! i seriously pray that God will heal me asap!!! Father, please heal me with your mighty hand & chase all the diseases from this body of mine,in Jesus Name. & in Jesus name, i will be healed! Amen.

No comments: