Wednesday, March 05, 2014

It's been a long time...

Yes, it's been a long time since I blog.
Well, so much has happened over these couple of months.

The biggest issue is my visa. See, I was on spousal visa before I work in Berlitz. Then, Berlitz told me that they're gonna do a work visa for me, so, I had to discontinue my spousal visa.
Who knows, they screwed up and my work visa cannot be processed. So now, I lost my spousal visa and I don't have a work visa.
Well, maybe this is God's will.

Since I had to apply for tourist visa now in order to stay in Thailand, I've decided to apply for a 60 days tourist visa at the end of this month.
Then, by end May, I'll return to Singapore to prepare for delivery of our precious Pebble!~
EDD is mid August, so after that I'll be having one month confinement. Guess I'll only return to Bangkok in October.

I'm so friggin' excited! Looking forward to the arrival of Pebble!~

No comments: