Sunday, August 15, 2010

Disappointment Is Inevitable.

Disappointment, much?

Sigh...
I do not want to put the blame on him since it wasn't his fault that his friends do not keep to schedule.
But the disappointment just crept in.
For those who do not know what I am talking about, my love and I arranged to chat online tonight (we do this often since he is not in singapore).
However, due to his friends' inability to stick to the schedule they've planned (this is his explanation lah), he is unable to reach tianjin in time to chat with me (yes, he went to beijing over the weekend).
We've arranged this at noon, then, he just told me at 8:30pm that he won't be able to stick to our plan.
Last minute change, disappointment is inevitable right...?
Especially when you looked forward to talk your loved ones.
Even if it means, over the internet.

O well, what can I do but try to find excuses for myself to stop feeling disappointed?
So I told myself, I can use this time to watch my Korean drama or copy sermons into my mp3.
At least, I won't feel too sad.

No comments: