Wednesday, November 15, 2006

so much to say.
so much happened in a day.

i hardened my heart towards you.
you asked me whether i'll fight for you,
a "yes" longs to leap out of my mouth but i kept it and gave you a firm "no".
a "no", hoping that you'll find me cruel and give up on us.
i saw the tears and the pain and the love,
my heart literally ached.
but still, i let go.

went home, sat infront of my laptop, tears welled up in my eyes.
my mom came to give me a hug.
i shook my head, repeatedly telling her i'm not sad.
the more i say, the louder i cry.

she decided to help you because she saw your effort and your feelings,
things that i did not see because of anger that blinded me.

then, i saw your sincerity, your love, and the laying down of your pride,
how could i allow myself to continue clenching my jaws and holding on to the pride that hardens my heart?
i realised i can't. i can't.
you soften this heart of mine, i don't want to harden it anymore.
not anymore.

so now, it's determination and perseverance.
persevere to victory!
haha..
cheers to our love!
LoL.
;)

~i love you.

No comments: