Sunday, December 25, 2005

all of us in musical...one BIG family...

haha..still acting aft e musical ended..

oh manz..i'll miss this musical tt we all put together.. "Coming Home", i'll miss you..
we had so much fun rehearsing, practising, putting on make up, doing up our hair..hahaha..!
i'm glad there were 10 rededication of lives and 11 salvations on tt both days of musical. i hope the musical would never end..i just got to know them..the youths..the people involve in the musical..n of cos my counterpart--devil James!! hahaha!!
i LOVE "Coming Home" !!!!!!!

i received a lot of prezzies and cards from my brothers and sisters...haha..esp Jon, thanks a gaZillionz for the pair of wings..will treasure it..hahaha..! [a pair of wings for memories] so sweet ritez..hahaha!

Guys and Gurls! Have a Blessed Christmas! Jesus, i love You!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha... doing ur hair... like lion lor... hahaha...

`Dee* said...

where got like lion..tt's call style okiez..hahaha!!

AngelManOrSatan said...

hey, amanda my dear cousin. really enjoy your blog and and...think you love Jesus more then me. i just realized that i never wrote something like: "i love Jesus" or "i love God" in my blog. feeling quite bad...but it's ok, that shown that my love to God is not enough and you let me realized it. tks :) - amos

Remuz said...

"He is here to kill, STEAL and destroy!" I think you will remember these lines, like, forever. And yeah, I know, like totally.
hahaha
I know it's really early to say this, but I can't wait for the next musical! Coming Home was GREAT!