Monday, November 07, 2005

busy busy busy.

my life. that word is used to describe my life.

no, add another word will be better. fulfilling.

busy yet fulfilling.

i realised i'm willing to walk the extra mile because i find joy in the things i do.

i like christmas rehearsals, barnabas ministry, baptism classes, talking to some of the youths( i felt like an older sister when i'm with them!), school and going out with students from zhejiang university city college( ZUCC).

i know i'm gonna be really really busy this whole semester. but no worries, i know with God, everything will be OK!!! >_<" v

i read my bible last night, the verse that came to me was
2 Corinthians 12:9-10
.....For when I am weak, then I am strong.
no matter what persecutions or insults or difficulties we faced, God's grace and power will always be sufficient.

lastly, i just want to say, in this past few months, God taught me the lesson of humbling myself. to let go of my pride and ego, and He opened my eyes to much more knowledge and lessons of life. i thank Him for that.

i lOve HiM aLwayS. =)

No comments: