Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Festival Of Praise

Festival Of Praise rAwkzZ!!!!

queing up for f.o.p was really tired cos all of us were sweating & smelly & squeezy...we're drenched b4 we even started the worship.

but all was worth it!

the worship was POWERFUL!!! i felt so lost in His presence. i do not care what my neighbour or the people in front of me were doing...i just worship Him in my way. i don't want to leave that worship, NEVER! but my parents called & i have to leave. so i left 20 mins earlier.

F.o.p gave me another insight to my spiritual walk with God. it's like, when God was magnified in our worship, i felt that everything in this world is soooo much smaller compared to Jesus.

i want to put rlsps aside. i know very clearly that it's Jesus i want. so that sunday night when i reached home, i told God that i want Him, my love i give to Him & i prayed that He'll jealously guard this love.

i'm gonna rise up & fight the battle for The One i love, side by side with Him i'll fight the enemy!

So Jesus, take all of me. & all i have i give to You.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quite sorry, it wasnt so same for me.

"And the things of the earth will grow strangely dim", hmm?

You know, i got the idea that Heaven was like an eternal Sabbath. Endless praise, fellowship, God and Man, and work done not for money but for love.

We all want heaven, sweets. Soon and not yet, just a little while more.

`Dee* said...

i'm curious who r u, anonymous?
"it wasnt so same for me" care 2 tell me y it wasnt so same 4 u...?
i'm just curious. =)

Anonymous said...

Par Cheezi!

Abi lah.

I dunno about why it wasn't so up for me.

Maybe my own fault, maybe the songs (Delirious? kinda deflated it. They coulda called Casting Crowns insted), i really dunno.

`Dee* said...

okiez...but still had fun..? i do...cos i had you guys wid me!!! muahahahaz...well...tho'f.o.p wasnt e same 4 u, doesnt mean smthg's wrong w u kkz..>_<" v
..nway i like the story u wrote 4 me...thks a ga-zillionz! =)

Anonymous said...

I'll try to do better, promise.