Wednesday, April 13, 2005

back to JYSS

Went back to school yesterday. had a little chat with Mrs DAnial, Mr Jae Ong,Mr Yap & Ms Quek.
They are still as funny as usual.
Mrs D- still as sarcastic as ever. more exciting this time. hahaz.. my brother and i really enjoyed talking to her.
Jae- my advisor, as usual. he understands so well. A pity that we don't have much time to chat.
Mr Yap- Still calls me Meg Ryan. Still teasing me like i'm still the sec.1 girl he once knew. i promised him i'll visit even when i'm graduated. i fufilled my promise yea..( actually it's because i really missed my teachers..*sniff*)
Ms Quek- still dotes on me alot. & grins from ear to ear whenever i visit her. hahaz..
these teachers played a very very extremely impotant role in my life, i can never forget 'em.
watched my drama juniors during their practice. was kinda disappointed with their performance. lackasidal attitude, rush their lines, lack of expressions & body language. totally not there! i know 20 mins for SYF performance is totally absurd, but at least their attitude should be right!! Sigh..too exhausted to say anymore..
i'll be attending school's speech day!! for CCA award!! Yay!!! gonna see how this year's emcees do..hee... >_<"

No comments: