Tuesday, March 01, 2005

o level results

just got back my O level results yesterday. got 16 for my L1R4. 22 for my L1R5. but who cares bout L1R5..?im not into JCs..hahaz.. i chose applied food science, biomed, bio lab tech, chem engineering and marine N offshore technology for my JAE. i went for the interview for Hospitality & Tourism Management. went alright for me. i mean i think i performed quite well loh..then i went to Ngee Ann poly to hand in my application form for the Chinese Specialization Scheme.. heard that a lot of people applied for it. anyway, i think my qualifications are quite fitting, just that im worried that they will mind me having epilepsy.(tho my epilepsy is under control) sigh..
now im so darn angry cos i dint get to watch the drama serial i used to watched!!! cos my brother's hogging the tv!!! watch man hunt!!! phoo!!!! don't like man hunt!!! yucks! * stick out my tongue angrily*

No comments: