Friday, September 24, 2004

exhausted!!

my goodness..!dunno why im totally exhausted today...
jus 2 not-so-hectic papers..makes me drained...

why isn't he the one starting the conversation...?it's alwiz me starting the conversation one...
really hate it you know...i feel so silly liking him...i don wanna feel like this...
sob sob...

whatever...tomorrow taking my last paper for prelim...so happy its gonna be over temporarily..still have the o levels ma..but at least can take a break b4 that major one..looking forward to fri cos going to Oikos and can't wait for sunday cos going to church to worship the good Lord; He had been so good to me..alwiz taking care of me..love Him..! also, after church im going out with my church friends..im elated manz..

guess dats all..need to go take a nap..my eyelids are droopin'..buh-bye..!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YAY! Congrats!
Welcome to the World of Bloggin'!
Now, you're trapped to this life forever hahaaha!